Trying to lose weight for ME!!!!!

Just started this weight loss journey and could really use the support from others going through the same weight loss journey as me

Replies

• CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    How much to loose? 80 here....
  • I am also on a weight loss journey. I have tried many things but failed and failed again. I had a rude awakening the other day when I tried on a part of my wedding dress and it didn't fit. Like you I am doing this for me first. I need to get healthier for when we decide to have children. Have you tried other things?
  • juice0904
    juice0904 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi!! Yes I tried so many times to get on a workout schedule also changed my eating habits a few times as well and I also fall off. I work a super stressful job and have two rambunctious lil boys so most times I lost focused catering to everyone else and not myself. A friend of mine post a picture of us on Facebook and I almost died like 8 times looking at the girl in the picture. That's been my motivation so far. I keep that picture in eyes view whenever I feel like saying skip this I need a hamburger or something. If you Need any additional encouragement don't hesitate to reach out
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Good motivation to have! Just think of the day when a better you is in that picture! :)

MFP always gives new people 1200 calories. It would be wise to look up TDEE so you know the actual calorie amount you need.

Kickboxing seems like a great way to destress while working out. Seems like meal prepping would help keep you accountable and also hopefully give some free time