Replies

• kailahjones2
    kailahjones2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join you too...I just finished day 3 also
  • lisa_roberts
    lisa_roberts Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks for joining, I did day 3 yesterday and I feeling it today I have a sore throat and weak but I am going to keep going. Come on people join and get moving xx
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    Sorry to say I didn't do a workout tonight as I was just to weak but I promise you I will be back tomorrow going at it twice as hard
  • NEW_BEGINNINGS28
    NEW_BEGINNINGS28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys. I am starting week 3 of insanity tommorow. So far i ve lost 4 pounds. My goal is to lose 20.
  • Awillz_Conqueror
    Awillz_Conqueror Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'm on the recovery week and I'm planning on being laser focused on my nutrition for the next 30 days
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    That's cool you guys can join I'm starting again tomorrow morning due to the fact I've been ill.
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    Hay guys I have a question and I know it sounds silly but need to know if I'm doing it right when he say tighten your Stomach muscles how do you do it because everytime I do it I hold my breath and therefore can't do the exercise as well??
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    Hey everyone just checking in with you in awhile I was ill so I stopped doing insanity for a few days but I'm now back into it and just finished day twos workout and feeling good how are you and how's insanity going for you?
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    Hay I'm still going strong with insanity! Is anyone else?? Xx

• paddis
    paddis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm on day 2. I'm extremely out of shape and haven't worked out in forever. I have about 90-100 pounds to lose. I'll try and keep checking in
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I did the fitness test today.
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    These updates are very positive keep going your all doing great xxx
  • MBM82284
    MBM82284 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am starting in a week after I finish my last week of T25! I am looking forward to it :)
  • lisa_roberts
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cool I haven't done I'm for two days as I've been ill but gonna make up for it tomorrow gonna do a 3 workouts in one xx
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    aw i'd jump on this but i'm on Cize at the moment and really enjoying it - I done insanity and T25 last year and enjoyed them :)

the year before i done p90x and dropped 40lb