OPEN DIARIES

Replies

• Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    edited February 2016
    Mine's open, so feel free to add!
  • Mine is open! I probably don't eat the greatest in the world, but I'd go crazy if I couldn't have a few treats.
  • sew205
    sew205 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm open. Any of you, please feel free to add me. I have 30-40 pounds to go, try to eat 1400-1600 calories/day. Struggling with protein...
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    What is the easiest way to add someone?
  • safeelone
    safeelone Posts: 56 Member
    I'm currently on a 1200 diet. I would love to get some fresh ideas from your diaries. Feel free to add me.
  • hadley099
    hadley099 Posts: 32 Member
    On 1,100 a day, mines open to friends. Would love to share ideas!
  • M0nay07
    M0nay07 Posts: 30 Member
    Add me..open diary
  • ChiliBeans
    ChiliBeans Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me- anyone. I have an open diary.
  • bespatter
    bespatter Posts: 73 Member
    My diary is open as well, anyone can feel free to add me if they too have an open diary.
  • bespatter
    bespatter Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me, anyone. I eat 1400-1700 a day and I try to eat pretty healthy, although I probably eat a little too much sugar.
  • Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    You are welcome to add me, my goal is to move another 43 lbs at approx 1.5 bs per week average to get to my goal weight 7th September or there a bouts.

I do not always eat clean food although if processed I go for biscuits or bakes that have fibre, as I get sluggish when no bread, which I try to cut out as processed and just bloats me up. With biscuits rather than sugar say sweets at least you have a slow rise in sugar levels and then a slow drop so feel less hungry...
    When looking at my breakfasts I either eat protein, bacon, flaked salmon & scrambled egg, or a gloopy porridge with apple and cinnamon (cinnamon for health purposes) it is really nice though doesn't sound it, I make it with water and top it with milk...

Take care

DI
  • silverlotus
    silverlotus Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • samantha2127
    samantha2127 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I'm not really looking to lose weight just eat a lot cleaner.
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    Please add me, my food habits are unpredictable. First entry I was 30 below calorie. Second was way over sugar & carb. Today I just had Doritos & a brownie.. Obviously I can't do this by myself!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    You can add me too. I'm just starting out. You can help keep me accountable
  • bigbodybake
    bigbodybake Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm open and also like to see others ideas
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    My food diary is open to friends. Add me!
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    I have an open diary if anyone want to add me!!
  • x3_kayyneww
    x3_kayyneww Posts: 11 Member
    Mines open! I sent you a request :)
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Mine is open to friends only. Feel free to add me!