SIMILAR GOALS! 40 lbs to lose

Options
Hello! I'm a 21 year old student nurse, currently working in pharmaceuticals. I'm looking for others with similar weight loss goals. My life is SO hectic, but I am looking to lose 40 lbs or more. I'm currently going through a long term relationship break up, so maybe that will motivate me to start looking better :) I have yo yo'd my whole life with my weight and am now trying to fix this situation for good. Add me if you're looking to LOSE weight as I :)

Replies

• jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 21 year old student nurse, currently working in pharmaceuticals. I'm looking for others with similar weight loss goals. My life is SO hectic, but I am looking to lose 40 lbs or more. I'm currently going through a long term relationship break up, so maybe that will motivate me to start looking better :) I have yo yo'd my whole life with my weight and am now trying to fix this situation for good. Add me if you're looking to LOSE weight as I :)

Im currently on a journey to lose approx 30lbs. Add me if you would like some extra support on your journey.
  • kldonlon
    kldonlon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40 lbs too. Let's stay motivated. Would like to achieve goal by summer time!