Strong

Options
I checked out Strong (Schuler and Cosgrove) at the library and I'm starting the program tomorrow. Looking for friends also doing the program for accountability!

Anyone doing this program or any from their previous books (New Rules of Lifting)? This is the first structured program I've committed to besides Stronglifts (last December, im still a newbie). I like Stronglifts a lot but wanted something a little different. I'm excited to get started!

Replies

• C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just wrapped up stage 1 this morning and am starting stage 2 Tuesday. Love it. I recommend downloading the logs from Lou Schuler's website, especially as you get farther into the program. Feel free to add me or message.
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up the 2nd week of stage 2. Really like the program so far!
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just got the book today and will start reading tonight. I did NROL4W 3 years ago and love it.

• bologna111
    bologna111 Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of stage 2. I enjoy the program so far but feel the volume is a little low for what I'm used to. I have done nrol, strong lifts, and strong curves. I'm expecting strong to get harder and the volume to go up in the next phases. Add me if you want.
  • ScoobaChick
    Options
    My squat box all set up at home and I just finished printing the logs from Werkit. I plan on starting Phase 1 stage 1 tomorrow. :D
  • Cactusdan82
    Cactusdan82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got the book last week and started the program yesterday!
  • ScoobaChick
    Options
    I started a MFP group for anyone who is interested in keeping track of their progress:
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112601-strong-by-lou-schuler-and-alwyn-cosgrove

I figured I would use the same format that was used on the JPFitness forum: each person starts their own thread and posts their progress to the program.

Good luck with the program!