I ate 1600 cals and I am still hungry. :(

Options
bhanvi
bhanvi Posts: 133 Member
edited February 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I usually eat about 1200-1400. I ate a lot of bad stuff today.

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Go for a brisk walk. You are not a slave to your calorie allowance. You have the power to alter it by exercising. It doesn't even have to be that strenuous. Pick something in your house you want to eat, find out the calorie count of how much of it you'd like to eat, then go walk until you burn that amount.

Then you'll fit it in and it'll taste that much better because you "earned" it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Good news is, 1600 calories is probably still a deficit for you. If you're still hungry, load up on some veggies, or have a hot drink. Try and determine if it's real hunger of just "om nom nom" hunger.
  • SarahDavis187
    SarahDavis187 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need to listen to your body and eat a little more of something to meet your nutritional needs if they haven't been met yet today and start off tomorrow as a new day. But if you just got done eating, maybe you could drink some water and go do something else for a half hour or so and see if you're still hungry.
  • bhanvi
    Options
    Go for a brisk walk. You are not a slave to your calorie allowance. You have the power to alter it by exercising. It doesn't even have to be that strenuous. Pick something in your house you want to eat, find out the calorie count of how much of it you'd like to eat, then go walk until you burn that amount.

Then you'll fit it in and it'll taste that much better because you "earned" it.

Thank you for trying to motivate me. But I can't work out right now. :( I wish I could kill this sudden hunger attack.
  • bhanvi
    Options
    Good news is, 1600 calories is probably still a deficit for you. If you're still hungry, load up on some veggies, or have a hot drink. Try and determine if it's real hunger of just "om nom nom" hunger.

It's just a 100 cal deficit but I shouldn't eat anything on top of this and I am feeling so hungry...

• bhanvi
    Options
    Sometimes you need to listen to your body and eat a little more of something to meet your nutritional needs if they haven't been met yet today and start off tomorrow as a new day. But if you just got done eating, maybe you could drink some water and go do something else for a half hour or so and see if you're still hungry.

True... I should drink some lukewarm water with lemon and see.

• MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, eat something small and healthy like a piece of fruit or veggies. It won't add that many calories, and it might help you feel more satisfied.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I'd go for a little protein (with as few carbs attached as possible). Meat is the easy answer.
  • bhanvi
    Options
    I didn't eat anything... :) yayyy!! Time to sleep. Thank you everyone.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    bhanvi wrote: »

It's just a 100 cal deficit but I shouldn't eat anything on top of this and I am feeling so hungry...

Drink some water, unsweetened tea, black unsweetened coffee. Do something to distract yourself. Odds are you are not actually hungry, you just think you are. You may need water, a couple of tall glasses and then go do something active for an hour. You likely won't be hungry anymore.
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You're probably ovulating