Nekaboo312
Nekaboo312 Posts: 13 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I can give you tips on what I do to lose weight. Without dieting

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You don't take any rest days? I workout most days, but I at least make one an active rest day. Rest days are important.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Nekaboo312 wrote: »
    I can give you tips on what I do to lose weight. Without dieting

How did you lose weight without dieting?
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    What are you selling?
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I would like them
    Go ahead
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I have lost close to 70 lbs in less than a year and I am not dieting. I have changed my lifestyle and educated myself on health, fitness and food. It's pretty simple and you don't need to pay someone else $$$ to lose weight. It's something you can do all by yourself.
  • Nekaboo312
    Options
    I usually rest on Sunday's but if i have the energy I'll do 30 mins light cardio. I agree I do need to rest one day out of the week but it's hard. And it's ok to do cardio everyday it can even be walking on my rest days
  • kldonlon
    kldonlon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! What are your tips?
  • asiandivergal
    asiandivergal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It all boils down to hard work and healthy habits! I've tried ALL kinds of fad diets and they never last long, everything goes right back! But this year I am determined to lose weight consistently through healthy living habits - I work out 6 days a week, changing my eating habits by cutting out sugary drinks and my favorite but unhealthy snacking habit of potato chips, ice-cream everyday and putting in good stuff like avocado, almonds, salmon etc in my daily foods. Also switched to brown rice / red rice instead of white rice which is what most people around me eat. Cutting down on fried food (another of my sinful favorite) also helped even though it was tough - there were days when I lost a little control so those days I took as my "cheat days" and made an effort to go back to being healthy again lol

I have lost 13 pounds in two months and hope to shed another 13 pounds in the next couple of months - and keep them off for good! That is the ultimate difficulty! Losing them is easy - keeping them off consistently is the true battle! :D
  • Nekaboo312
    Options
    I eat what I want but when it comes to meat I eat nothing but fish (tilapia,salmon) ground turkey, shrimp and chicken breast. No drum sticks wings or thighs. I also weigh my meat and eat nomore than 4 oz when it come to mean. I eat a lot of veggies and everything brown when it comes to rice and pasta. But I eat only the serving size. I drink no soda no juice. And if I do drink juice it's fresh from me juicing fruits and veggies. I drink no milk just almond milk lots of water and protein shakes. I also eat no bread. If I do it's once a week.