Trying to get back control

I looked at my weight log from Jan 2015. I'm up 33 lbs. Resigned up yesterday with my fitness pal for accountability. Would like a planet fitness partner here in maine. Boyfriend doesn't exercise due to back pain. Can't determine right gym program. Yesterday I did recumbent bike for like 15-20 min and treadmill 1.5 mph to level 5 incline for 21 min. Nothing today cuz I was with bf. Poor excuse. Logging food diary gave me some awareness. Gonna try 5 day exercise routine for 30 min. My mind is willing but body not

Replies

• SNIPESDEMONS777
    SNIPESDEMONS777 Posts: 3 Member
    I feel the same way! It is hard for me to put my mind to it. I have recently joined a planet fitness in Ohio. This planet fitness has a trainer and I assume they all do. It is free to sign up and they provided you with a work out routine. Check your gym for that. However i was told to do 150 min of cardio per week

I am starting to log again after 2 years and 50lbs later. I guess first step i am trying to do is get my food in control. Latley i have been over eating just a bit.. like 200 to 300 calories of my daily intake. We shall see.
  • codyandme2011
    codyandme2011 Posts: 9 Member
    I stopped paying attention to eating details. I'm karyn, btw.i live in maine. I'm hoping food diary will make me more accountable. My tolerance to exercise can b low somedays. I want to make a commitment to me again, but snow, bf, excuses get in way. Gonna try for 5 days a week at gym for 30-45 min on treadmill n recumbent bike. Along with food diary. Would you like to be friends? I have a surgical weight loss history of almost 400 lbs. I did it with little exercise too. That's part of my problem
    Karyn
  • codyandme2011
    codyandme2011 Posts: 9 Member
    Ty