Restarting....but not from the beginning

Options
Hey! My name is Tiana and I am a 21 year old college student. I used to use MFP with some success a year or 2 back. Unfortunately, I was stubborn and quit. I guess I though free pizza was better than fitting into my pants! Eventually my sedentary lifestyle really hit me. I am on a tiny campus. I worked all summer sitting in an office 40 hours a day and the gym I could afford opened at 8 and closed at 5. Well, with no motivation, I wasn't going outside and the gym was closed.

I saw how much I've grown....my shirts were tight and my pants made it hard to breathe. I was miserable. I thought 175 was bad (my previous all time high), I weighed myself one morning after a "fasting period" of low food in my cabinets and weighed in at 190. I know I weighed more than that, but I didn't want to know!

I got my life together and joined Weight Watchers. It worked great! I am 0.4 pounds away from a 40 pound loss. However, with all their changes, it is no longer working for me. I am training for a triathlon and their system makes me hungry constantly and I feel like I can't enjoy life anymore. I decided to restart MFP and count my macros. And find good fitness advice (something I couldn't do before).

I hope to lose another 20 pounds or so and build muscle, endurance, and strength. I have been on a six week break and have been maintaining and I'm ready to start losing again!

BE MY FRIEND! Keep me in line. I don't want to mess up because I am no longer going to meetings.

PS - I don't track my water. I drink a gallon a day. Sooooo. I hear that's a thing to track water now...

Replies

• Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiana, I'm Shanel our stats maybe a little similar I was 188lbs so far I've lost 29lbs would love to be between 140-145lbs or so. I like lifting weights and I'm currently set to lose 1/2lb weekly wanna take it a bit slower to try an avoid loose skin. You may add me if you like.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello Tiana! I would love to be friends. Feel free to add me. :)