Replies

• harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Damn you look great @ 240.
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look great. Rock on!!
  • rockkarima884
    rockkarima884 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    vi0vu58ju5qe.jpeg
  • rockkarima884
    rockkarima884 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My before and after it took me 3 months
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Nicely done
  • JacquelineB71
    JacquelineB71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    chrs944 wrote: »
    36exuve1vsyg.png

Still some more to go. My goal is to maintain at between 170 - 175

Wow!
  • TechOutside
    TechOutside Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job! Other than the amazing physical transformation that you achieved, I am sure that the mental benefits sure feel good as well.

I know how I feel when I am at my best, about myself, my life, and everyone around me. These are just about the only things we can control and you did it successfully.

Everything looks better, tastes better, smells better. When you feel good about yourself and your acomplishments, life is just better.

Never take that for granted, and always remember what life felt like at your heaviest. That is how most people, including me, yo-yo themselves back out of shape. They forget that feeling of misery at their heaviest.

Amazing work and dedication. Congrats.
  • ihavedoneitbaby
    ihavedoneitbaby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    14 stone (196 pounds) lost x
  • dottiestlottiest2015
    Options
    Congratulations. Great to see that simple can be effective.
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    chrs944 wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Just followed the basics. MyFitnessPal for calorie counting and macro balance. Choosing to eat healthy foods. Chicken, Fish, Beans for Protein. Veggies as side items with every meal. Drink tons of water. I do 30 min of cardio every day. Switch between the elliptical and the treadmill doing HIIT on the treadmill. I do body weight training 3 times a week. That's it.

Simple plan and dedication. This is awesome
    vi0vu58ju5qe.jpeg

Congrats
    14 stone (196 pounds) lost x

Thanks for sharing
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. It's definitely been a fun and sometimes painful journey. There were weeks where the weight wouldn't come off at all and then other weeks where it just seemed to disappear into a black hole. Don't give up and remember this is a life changing thing that we are all doing. It isn't just about losing weight. It's about living a healthier, longer life.

We are all here to help each other through the tough times and kick each other when we need motivation.. Any of you are welcome to add me as a friend.. Thanks again you all look great...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!