Mid 40s, have lost 100 pounds, I know how hard it is, you are not alone

Options
_Figgzie_
_Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
I truly feel everyone is just around the corner from posting their own success story!! I am a 46 year old that has lost 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me for support / advice, you can do this!

Replies

• cherub14
    cherub14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
    Have you met your goal?
  • _Figgzie_
    Options
    no, not yet! I am probably 30-35 pounds away from goal, I figure I'm about 7-8 months away!!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at it ?
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Way to take control of your life. Feels good doesn't it? I accepted your FR btw.
  • _Figgzie_
    Options
    Snicolej wrote: »
    How long have you been at it ?
    When I started MFP in late 2013, I was 245lbs.
    To get from 305 to 245 took a few years. I was undecided and confused about diet approaches. I did a lot of reading and trial and error. I feel like I have a very good grasp of what I'm doing and it feels good to be in control.

• _Figgzie_
    Options
    4aces61 wrote: »
    Awesome job. Way to take control of your life. Feels good doesn't it? I accepted your FR btw.

Thank you! It DOES feel good. Thanks for accepting my FR, even though I have lost a lot of weight I am still softer than I would prefer. I'd love to pick your brain about your fitness approach!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Great work! I lost 45 at 44 and that was hard enough, 100 is a lot more!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    _Figgzie_ wrote: »

Thank you! It DOES feel good. Thanks for accepting my FR, even though I have lost a lot of weight I am still softer than I would prefer. I'd love to pick your brain about your fitness approach!
    Feel free. Hit me up anytime.

• _Figgzie_
    Options
    _Figgzie_ wrote: »

Feel free. Hit me up anytime.

will do, thanks so much!
  • _Figgzie_
    Options
    lots of FRs and emails!!!!! appreciate it guys
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!