Has anyone tried DHMO?

Options
mmmpork
mmmpork Posts: 133 Member
I'm curious if anyone has tried supplementing their diet with DHMO. I heard it's really effective. Anyone have experience with this?

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I take DHMO every day. But you have to be careful with it. Too much could kill you.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Me too. I think everyone takes dhmo
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I heard DHMO could be found in 100% of the bodies of people who died suddenly. No thanks. I want to live!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I hear as little as 100 ml can cause hypoxia.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

It is deadly when inhaled.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of addicted to it. I couldn't go more than a few days without it. :(
  • diannethegeek
    Options
    I heard DHMO could be found in 100% of the bodies of people who died suddenly. No thanks. I want to live!

I don't think you can criticize something until you've tried it.

• diannethegeek
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

The OP asked for opinions from those who have experiences with it. Have you ever tried it? If not, how can you even say it doesn't work?

Geez, some of you people need to educate yourselves: http://www.dhmo.org
  • diannethegeek
    Options
    seska422 wrote: »
    I'm kind of addicted to it. I couldn't go more than a few days without it. :(

Right? I feel soooo good after taking it. And it's helped my workouts a ton. Everyone should try it!
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Currently trying to lose all my DHMO weight. The raisin look is in this year.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    OMG, so many people die due to that stuff!! Haven't you done your research? It's deadly!!

*tinfoil hat*

On the other hand... I have to admit I do enjoy supplementing my diet with it, especially in warmer weather. Guess I'm going to die eventually too.

Use with caution, and be sure not to inhale!!
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I prefer to inhale only the gaseous form, personally, but to each their own.
  • singingflutelady
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I like using it when I cook using pots on the stove but I always make sure to drain whatever is left over out. Dangerous stuff
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I like ke using it when I cook using pots on the stove but I always make sure to drain whatever is left over out. Dangerous stuff

How do you dispose of it safely? *Gasp* Imagine what you are doing to the environment!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I've heard that if you mix DHMO with certain dried sources of caffeine the resulting drink can stunt your growth.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    I like ke using it when I cook using pots on the stove but I always make sure to drain whatever is left over out. Dangerous stuff

How do you dispose of it safely? *Gasp* Imagine what you are doing to the environment!

I never thought about the poor environment :( I do pour some on flowers in the summer and they seem to like it
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I've heard that if you mix DHMO with certain dried sources of caffeine the resulting drink can stunt your growth.

So that's why I'm so short.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I prefer to inhale only the gaseous form, personally, but to each their own.

Ouch.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My overweight mother tried every odd thing before she died. DHMO didn't kill her, but it didn't help her either.