Strength or cardio- what will help during the apocalypse?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    And what's all this team business? In that situation, a team is harder to conceal, consumes far too many resources, and adds the factor of competing egos, which only slows you down more, further decreasing your chances of survival. (Yes I am fully aware that I seriously need some more hobbies.)

Zombie survival guide recommends small groups, it means a larger pool of skills and resources, and more people to allocate to jobs that need to be completed. Also you can use the ugly ones as bait

LOL I guess I could see that. I still wouldn't want to be in a group of more than 2 or 3.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    A decent gun and good aim.

That is all.

Make sure you get to the range to work on your aim beforehand. You don't get that many shots before you're overwhelmed unless you have a REALLY good sniper rifle and find a good tree stand
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I want the lifters. b/c my plan involves a very large sail boat. zombies can't swim. but sailing is heavy work. as is bringing in large sea creatures to feast upon. so lifters and swimmers (diving for kale and such will be needed as well and lifters sometimes ... sink.)

zombiescantswim.jpg
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Everyone that uses Chuck Norris' Total Gym will be in my group! #NoBrainer....
    funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-chuck-norris-356928.jpeg
    chucknorris_gif2.gif
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Both.

Strength to shove people into the Zombie horde.

Cardio to run far, far away whilst they're eating.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I want the lifters. b/c my plan involves a very large sail boat. zombies can't swim. but sailing is heavy work. as is bringing in large sea creatures to feast upon. so lifters and swimmers (diving for kale and such will be needed as well and lifters sometimes ... sink.)

zombiescantswim.jpg

Except for the ones that can:

zombie+boat.jpg

And in land of the dead, they just walked under water, since they didn't have to breathe.

bigdaddy.jpg

so stick to deep water
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    All of the above! Strength, speed, agility & endurance! see below................

Rich_Froning_2.JPG

tumblr_mj58kk5Syv1s7xwm0o1_500.jpg

7666758252_31def4e912_z.jpg

Games2013_ValenzuelaReplacesCLB_Rotator2.jpg