Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I hate it when...

Options

Replies

• junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I have my food ready but can't find anything to watch on Netflix
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    i hate it when the girl you're stalking calls the cops on you

its like.. cmon dude, i didnt even whip it out yet
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    IHIW "Extreme gym guy" slams the weights down so everyone can hear how much weight he's lifting. (Hey Ahhhnold, we get it - you're the next big thing...but answer me this: can you mix in an occasional wipe-down after using the equipment?)
  • VanillaGorillaUK
    VanillaGorillaUK Posts: 342 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I hate it when I hate things as hating is hateful
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ...people get faux outraged on social media only to forgot about it the next week and move onto something else to be upset about.
  • amser1
    amser1 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I talk to someone who has no concept of personal space!
    .... I hate it even more when they invade your personal space and they have BAD breath!!
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    IHIW people say:
    "It is what it is"
    "Basically"
    "No offense but..." (Somebody's about to get offended)
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    mspies1974 wrote: »
    IHW some slob takes the elevator for only ONE FLOOR. Where I work, we have glass elevators; everybody can see who's riding. And I work for a health insurance company.....smh

I'M LOL'INGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fukin koks.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    oh ya AND IHIW a big "slob" (lol), sits beside me on the subway and squishes me into the corner...NO THAT'S NOT NICE LOL DIK.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    "I have an issue"
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    IHIW - I choose the only shopping cart in the whole store that has that one bad, rebel, loose wheel that you can hear from 7 aisles away...

THIS!!

Also, IHIW you find something new and delicious at the store and it's never to be found again the next time you go in.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I hate it when interesting griping threads just die.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Some Woman are intimidated by other Women and feel the need to ridicule then one up them! :confounded:
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    1 minute you have your phone the next minute it's disappeared off the face of the earth!
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    I hate it when my body reminds me how old I really am, instead of how old I feel! Injuries of late remind me that I perhaps have to be more careful than my 35 year old workout buddy! grrrrr....

Word.
  • junelove89
    Options
    I hate it when I try to pull my sleeves up and accidentally smack my boob instead :neutral:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    i hate losing all this weight, spending so much money on new clothes monthly :(
  • junelove89
    Options
    i hate losing all this weight, spending so much money on new clothes monthly :(

Quit bragging lol you should be proud!