Need a solution ASAP

Options
2»

Replies

• k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Or make sure you workout on Saturdays so your calorie consumption isn't so bad
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    You're eating too much.. plain and simple. Or you'd be losing overall, even retaining a bit of water after your cheat meal.

3 weeks and no change.... I second what she said.

5 Guys is calorie exploding (but freaking yummy though) and will derail anyone's diet even eating there only once a week. They put double order fries in those bags they serve + extra. How many tray's of those yummy peanuts do you have? And what do you get on that massive burger?

Seriously, you may be eating at a deficit through the week, and by the time you have 5 guys, you can bet you are back at maintenance plus extra calories for the week.

Stop the cheat meals/days. If you want to get it off, you need to be consistent and committed. Sodium takes usually 2 -3 days for me but no three weeks.

Change your weigh in day or do one Friday morning (first thing after the bathroom) and then check it again Sunday or Monday after your weekend and see how much you gained over the weekend.

Not just that, but it's very easy to eat too many calories from nuts, rice, or sweet potatoes (staples in OP's diet), without realizing that you're eating too much, if you're not weighing your food.
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Jeepers man...now I'm hungry for 5 guys :-) . If you are gonna cheat...5 guys is a good one !
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I swell up if I eat bread or potatoes, maybe experiment a bit with the cheat meal so it does not have such an effect? And I would agree with once a week weigh-in, same time same day...
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you've tried the same time thing for three weeks with the same bad result, perhaps you might consider that it isn't working and try something else.

You can either eat a lot less during the week or drop all five of those guys. Either way it's calories in calories out. If you eat over your weekly limit you'll gain weight.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    Take your weight on Fridays. Water weight works itself out, and you haven't "enjoyed" your Saturday meal.

This!