Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What games do your pets enjoy playing?

Options
EddieHaskell97
EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member

Pin the jacket on the alligator looks like fun!

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I don't know they all like different things. Some like to have fun in public. Others like sensory deprivation. Just depends on personality I guess.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Our cat likes to hide in the dark (she's mainly black) in high-traffic areas, then hiss at us when she gets stepped on. She's pretty, but she's stupid.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Mine like to play "scratch up the couch" and "pee on the rug" and "act surprised when the human doesn't respond well to those things."
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    My parent's sheltie loves hide and seek (my dad hides and she seeks) and chase. She's 11 so doesn't play much anymore
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I wish they would be more like this cat instead.h13bfimt3y90.gif
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    My dog likes "Drive my human crazy". He loves to play tug of war with his leash.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have blue mouse that squeaks, on a wand, and my cat likes to play DEATH TO MOUSEY! He also fetches.....kind of an odd cat.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Mine like to play "scratch up the couch" and "pee on the rug" and "act surprised when the human doesn't respond well to those things."

Mine love those games too! As well as "try and steal the food off the counter" and "get in the cabinets in the middle of the night". One is particularly good at opening the doors.

I wish they would be more like this cat instead.h13bfimt3y90.gif

One of my cats is on my lap as I'm reading this thread, and is completely transfixed by this!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My cat likes to play step on the humans face while they sleep. She also like bright colored ribbons and cheese.
  • hairqueen101
    hairqueen101 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    1r3cvwj6zuba.png

Farting then grinning