Hello everyone! I'm looking for some supportive friends!

Options
Hey all,

My name is Virginia and I am fairly new to MFP. This site was recommended to me by a friend and it has definitely helped me get through a few of my "slumps" where I've come close to falling off the wagon! Still, I only have a few "friends" and think that if I were to have more that it might help me to stay motivated.. I've noticed the positivity that everyone shows one another and it is simply incredible. I would love to return the support as well! Thanks for reading, I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Thanks again,

Virginia

Replies

• cindeazy
    cindeazy Posts: 5
    Options
    coool~ i'm new too!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I think you will really like it here! Lots of amazing people all working toward a new healthier self. When I get down to a good weight I am sure I will still use this site to maintain and be healthy. Good luck!!!
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    just sent u a friend request :)
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    hi and welcome to the site.
    i will send you friend request
  • greerv72
    greerv72 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate it so much!! :)
  • saintsteffers1
    Options
    :happy: Hey! Me too, i love seeing status updates of how others are getting on it really helps keep me motivated!
    Steph
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome I will send a friend request as well. There are times I feel like I just want to quit, but the support I recieve from everyone on this site keeps me motivated.
  • MGunderwear
    Options
    Hi! I just joined and I would like some support to lose 30 pounds!