It's 9pm and I'm getting hungry

Options

Replies

• michaelgannon313
    michaelgannon313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats what binging is, youre the one who asked. No point getting sensitive about it, we've all done it
  • jakeziskin1
    jakeziskin1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You could have said what you were answering instead of just coming off rude. Thank uku
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The reply wasn't rude at all - just answering your question. One might think YOU'RE feeling a bit hangry due to the low cals! :wink:
  • michaelgannon313
    Options
    So you took offence because I didnt quote your question and make it crystal clear to you? Cmon man...just go for that walk already and chill out.
  • jakeziskin1
    Options
    AmyRhubarb wrote: »
    The reply wasn't rude at all - just answering your question. One might think YOU'RE feeling a bit hangry due to the low cals! :wink:

Yes it was rude. His reply was note quoting anything so I had no idea what he was talking about hence it was rude
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't know why you keep starting threads here, you don't seem willing to take the advice you are given. Which mainly consists of, slow down, eat more, you have to fuel your 8-10 gym trips in a week and your active job.
  • jakeziskin1
    Options
    I don't know why you keep starting threads here, you don't seem willing to take the advice you are given. Which mainly consists of, slow down, eat more, you have to fuel your 8-10 gym trips in a week and your active job.

I don't know why your talking to me
  • michaelgannon313
    Options

Yes it was rude. His reply was note quoting anything so I had no idea what he was talking about hence it was rude

You had no idea that my response may have been answering the question you only asked me a few minutes earlier?

(is that better, darling?)
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    fruit/veggies
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Starting to wonder if the OP is really 28......
  • jakeziskin1
    Options
    Thanks every one I had some celery and a few baby carrots for taste! Thanks for the help
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Take a shower, brush your teeth, and go to bed. Can't eat if you're asleep! :)
  • jakeziskin1
    Options
    Take a shower, brush your teeth, and go to bed. Can't eat if you're asleep! :)

Showers at night are amazing. Wow what a good idea!!!
  • jakeziskin1
    Options

Who's op and what does that have to do with my question
  • tomw86
    tomw86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Who's op and what does that have to do with my question

OP = Original Post or Poster and the comment was no doubt due to your combatative attitude and propensity to flag every reply you don't like. In other words you aren't acting like a 28 yr old but rather like a child.

And I expect you'll flag this too for some reason.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    So am I, TBH. Pretty odd behavior.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    *stares blankly*
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Since your diary is locked we can't really recommend what to eat or change up. If you're not getting enough protein, fat or veggies/fiber you'll get hungry. I usually snack on almonds. Celery and PB would be fine too. Just fit a snack into your macros..
  • jakeziskin1
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    Since your diary is locked we can't really recommend what to eat or change up. If you're not getting enough protein, fat or veggies/fiber you'll get hungry. I usually snack on almonds. Celery and PB would be fine too. Just fit a snack into your macros..

Thanks! I actually had celery and almonds last night, it was very helpful. Thanks for the tips :)
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Low cal snack! Try carrots, celery and dip? Marzetti makes a fabulous Sriracha Ranch dip which is only 60 cals x serving. Don't deprive your body if you are really starving!