In search of more mfp friends that are active.

Options
Hey everyone. I have been using MFP for a while and my friend list has gotten quiet over time so I am looking for more friends that are active and are at about the same goals that I am. I have lost a little over 50 lbs and have maybe 20 more to go. I started at about 216 and am now down to about 163. Would love to see some fresh faces and hear fresh goals and advice. Add me if you like. :)

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Can I talk about ice creams and food all day long? Would you be irritated or would you join me? Can I annoy you by commenting on your updates and status?

However you answer those questions, I can at least give you a bump here. :)
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't really post anything, but I do try to leave positive comments. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Bump. Even if we aren't at the same goals. I try to post on everyone's posts daily and I try to give as much motivation and support as possible. :)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    im active .very active .add me for support.
  • Essiemailbox
    Essiemailbox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want i am new and MFP is do or die for me. just dont puke if you see the fat pink pig photo (me) :-)
  • ASchnadelbach
    Options
    You can add me. I am just figuring out everything there is here. But I am on several times a day to log exercise and food. I will be trying to respond more to friends' and give them motivation.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am nice and active so feel free to add me!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request!
  • I'd like to be friends. Feel free to add me.
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too! I like to have interaction with people in the same boat as me :-)
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm pretty active.
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey, you're welcome to add me. :smile:

I've only been on MFP since mid-May and I'm down 15 pounds, and only a few away from my original goal weight (130lbs). I might aim for another 5 pounds, but I'm turning my focus to BF% at this point, and I still have about 5% to lose, so I've got a ways to go! I practically live on MFP so I'm always around!
    :bigsmile:
  • Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I could do with some active friends :-)
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey, I feel active! Does that count?
    Nah, I log on daily and send encouragement to all, anyone can add me if they wish.
  • CrissyDeep
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I'm trying to get myself a bit more active on here so hopefully you should see me on here more often!
  • Meggie9414
    Options
    Hi :) anyone can add me. I just joined today and I am looking for active friends. I will be very active on here :)
  • Sailfindragon
    Sailfindragon Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Lost 26lbs so far. Still got around 35lbs to go. :)
  • daisyeyes
    daisyeyes Posts: 144
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not that active in calorie counting but I do comment and stuff :) I've been a member of MFP for a while but deleted my account because I decided to stop counting calories for personal reasons. Now I'm just on here for the friends and fitness encouragement.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday, over 215 days now! :)

However our goals aren't similar. I am close to my goal now so I will be switching to "maintenance mode" soon, BUT I still plan to log on everyday and log everything! :) So If you are fine with having different goals then definitely send me a friend request :)