Halp!! My husband won't install the toilet paper correctly!!

Options

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Your husband installs the toilet paper? If I don't do it the roll will stay on the back of toilet forever. He has a friend who comes over and will turn the roll around every time he's in the bathroom. Fortunately I don't care which way the roll faces.
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    "His and hers" holders are the solution I suggest.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    We had the discussion which in my case was a HUGE mistake. Now he knows I am an over person, and so where before he didn't care or even notice, now he puts it on under on purpose, just to irritate me! And if you look at the ones with imprinted pictures, you will know that over is correct, because the pictures would be upside down if you put it under.

I think I would rather have the cat.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    in before the story of the x who raped their daughter rears its ugly head

who still used TP, baby wipes, nice and clean baby
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish my husband would put the roll on the dispenser...under, over, whatever, I wouldn't care as long as it was done.

My thoughts exactly.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Does it really matter, as long as there is paper, when you need it?:ohwell:
    My thoughts exactly!

Personally though, I prefer it to be under. My cat likes to unroll it and when I have it under to the back, she can't get it off the roll! I have thrown out so much toilet paper because of her!

Otherwise, in the other washroom that my cat can't get into, I really don't care. My husband prefers is out, but I don't think he knows how to put it on the roll anyway.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    "His and hers" holders are the solution I suggest.
    THIS... then get seperate houses.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My sister in law used to come over and switch mine from over to under :noway:
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Does no-one realise how serious this is, it is frankly IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight when your toilet paper hangs under!!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Just think how many calories you can use changing the roll. Win win
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Sorry but your husband is in the right! In public bathrooms, it should be over but at home, under is much neater.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Just turn the paper over. If this is your biggest problem, be glad. Do sweat the small stuff. Now if he's cheating on you, that something to get angry about.

Seriously? You would be more upset about where he puts his penis than the way the toilet paper is hung? What warped priority system of relationship issues do you have?

OP. Is your husband from the Southern hemisphere? That might be the issue. To him it would be going over the top then.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    The lack of butthurt gifs on this thread offends me!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Timeout, he actually puts the toilet paper on the roll.

I feel like you have got a winner. He is in the top 10% of men already.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Thiis is why I never put the TP back on the roller, I just leave the roll on top of the toilet tank!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    At least he uses it instead of leaving racing stripes all over or the guest towels

Or the back fo the toilet seat. I saw this at the Y the other day. Seriously. No trolling. :angry:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    It is very very very simple. A toilet is much like the drivers seat in a car. When you get in after someone adjust to YOUR use. In a car you adjust the rear view morrow, the side mirrors, and ultimate the seat. Same goes for the toilet, if the roll in your opinion is backwards fix it, if the seat is up and you want it down do so.

The toilet paper and seat arguments are null and void, and are just arguments just to have them. Like I have to go in there and put the toilet seat up, you do not hear me complaining about touching the seat, that is why we have soap and warm water in the bathroom.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    At least he replaces it...
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself lucky he replaces the roll! I actually prefer it hanging off the back. when it hangs off the front, the cat unrolls it and then the dogs pull it throughout the house.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Just break up. :tongue: