Down 65# 15 more to go! Loving life! (progression pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• macquilts
    macquilts Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great! I have a few recipes, pics and videos but it's mostly quotes I need to hear every single day! I hope they inspire you too!
    grace914 wrote: »
    Awesome!! Work it, gurrrrrllll! I'm liking your page now!
  • change4lifenow
    change4lifenow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    You're a great inspiration to others! I love that you're in the same outfit in the first and last pics. You can REALLY see all your hard work and the progress you've made! Good job, pretty lady!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Just the motivation and inspiration I needed today! Thank you and you look amazing! :smiley:
  • macquilts
    Options
    Thank YOU! My hands in the first and last pic make me laugh, some things haven't changed :blush:
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    You're a great inspiration to others! I love that you're in the same outfit in the first and last pics. You can REALLY see all your hard work and the progress you've made! Good job, pretty lady!
  • macquilts
    Options
    One # at a time :blush:
    Just the motivation and inspiration I needed today! Thank you and you look amazing! :smiley:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!