Newbie and need advice

Options
Hi guys just started on Monday and am on 1200 calories a day just hope it works need to loose 2 stone is the weight loss slow on this or do you see results soon

Replies

• shanegan160
    shanegan160 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Sammy, what is your starting weight? 1200 calories a day is pretty low, of course it should work but the biggest problem is you can start feeling fatigued and your body will start crave high calorie foods. Not to say it can't be done of course but it seems to have a lower success rate. I'm trying to lose 2 lbs a week staying between 1200-1500 calories a day. I did the 1200 calories the first week, my experience was as follows:

1. hard to stay away from all the cake, icecream, and snack when they were presented
    2. really hard to get out of bed in the morning
    3. feeling lethargic
    4. Less motivation to excersize

I found that increasing the extra 300 calories gave me an energy boost and is more maintainable...

Good luck!
  • sammday5
    sammday5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi thank you for you reply am unsure how this all works if I am honest my height is 5ft and I weigh 10 stone 8 I feel like am not doing this all right for some reason I don't excersies much but started waking a bit now just need help please