Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Happy

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When I come home and check my tomato plants and they're still alive! So far...

Omg we had ripen cherry tomatoes today!!!!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

All I have is small yellow flowers still. lol But it's a big improvement from last year. I kill plants so easily. :(
  • AliNouveau
    Options

All I have is small yellow flowers still. lol But it's a big improvement from last year. I kill plants so easily. :(

I picked a cucumber this morning. I swear there was another almost ripe but some animal comes and steals them. Grrrrr. We do have a wee tiny baby watermelon though. We can grow plants. I always say we grow them to feed the wild life
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

I picked a cucumber this morning. I swear there was another almost ripe but some animal comes and steals them. Grrrrr. We do have a wee tiny baby watermelon though. We can grow plants. I always say we grow them to feed the wild life

lol Oh, if I ever get a tomato on one of these plants, nothing better steal it. I'd be so mad. I wish I could grow stuff like that though.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

lol Oh, if I ever get a tomato on one of these plants, nothing better steal it. I'd be so mad. I wish I could grow stuff like that though.

We end up every year with a million green tomatoes. It's weird. We can really grow cherry tomatoes. It's odd but every garden we've planted these are our best plants
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

We end up every year with a million green tomatoes. It's weird. We can really grow cherry tomatoes. It's odd but every garden we've planted these are our best plants

I'd love even if I just got a lot of green tomatoes. Then I could fry them up. Last year was the first year I tried growing any myself and one plant died within a week and the other couple weren't far behind. These ones are getting tall and seem to be doing much better.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I'd love even if I just got a lot of green tomatoes. Then I could fry them up. Last year was the first year I tried growing any myself and one plant died within a week and the other couple weren't far behind. These ones are getting tall and seem to be doing much better.

Oh no. Did you over water maybe? Or not enough? They just need sun and water. I our fertilizer in the soil first too
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Oh no. Did you over water maybe? Or not enough? They just need sun and water. I our fertilizer in the soil first too

I think I did over water them. This year, I've not been watering them as much.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Ya it's a fine line. If you give em too much the roots can rot.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

lol It was so much easier when my grandma was alive and she'd just give me tomatoes she grew.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

lol It was so much easier when my grandma was alive and she'd just give me tomatoes she grew.

Haha my dad could grow tomatoes like no tomorrow
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    Jeeps.. Patriots, Wranglers, Rubicons

I like the jeep grand Cherokee.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Dogs going to town on giant stacks of meat...just can't stop watching
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Haha my dad could grow tomatoes like no tomorrow

My dad was who gave me the terrible advice to water my tomatoes last year so often. I was watering them almost daily. :D
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My mr perfection , he ticks all my boxes always has , just him being here with me , no words needed and I’m smiling :)
  • BlackDahliasLastSmile
    BlackDahliasLastSmile Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    When my make-up turns out like I want it to!!
  • smryan55
    smryan55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    tight hugs from my kids
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    When someone surprises me with a cup of coffee. It’s the BEST!