Does a part-time work from home job exist? I dont want to badger people to buy stuff.

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I do swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Francl27

It's mostly running videos in the background and doing surveys and stuff... I usually make about $100 a month just clicking on things once in a while... not much but it adds up (and I've been on it for 8 years and been banned - for no reason - from a few of the survey companies, I used to make $300 a month or something).

Obviously it's not going to pay your rent but when you're just chilling at the computer anyway, every little bit helps. I rarely pay for anything on Amazon now.. just use the gift cards I get through them. It pays for Christmas shopping...
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Help desk jobs - most of those folks you talk to when you have a problem with your cable or phone, etc, actually work from home. One company I applied to is Sykes, Google it. And they provide training.
    You can also sign up on a very legit site called FlexJobs, that is dedicated to work at home jobs.
    i worked from home for 10 years for one of the biggest insurance companies in the world, as a systems analyst and as a programmer. I did work in the office for many years before switching to a full time telecommuter position.
    Good luck.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I work at home part time as a computer analyst and programmer! Granted I have been doing this for 10 years now.. it does not pay my bills but its a good tax break! thank goodness for the real bread winner in my home! :)
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Virtual assistant - online admin work - I did it for a few years and it wasn't great pay, but I was also working full time at the same time so I didn't have a ton of time to commit to it.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Find a niche - for example, if in a college or university town, what do students miss about home the most? What ever that is, fill that gap. Maybe its home cooking - do a home made meals delivery service. Maybe its personal shopping - do that for them. So many ways to earn a few bucks and not have to report to someone, and all at your own pace. Good luck!