Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you hear the people sing?

Hello citizens, this is Oboe, and I am wondering if there are any other Les Miserables fans here (book or musical or movies).

Replies

• NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    *crashes through the barricade*
    THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS WILL WATER THE MEADOWS OF FRANCE!!!

Ahem. Sorry. That's a yes, I do consider myself a fan
  • Cool! I am the law and the law is not mocked. Vive la France.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,012 Member
    The woman who sits next to me has the extension number 24681. Every single time she has to leave it in a voicemail I start to sing in my head.
  • Haha! You found 24601.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    I made it through the book. It was an accomplishment that I am proud of. . Sort of like running a marathon just to say you ran a marathon. .
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,267 Member
    Love the newest movie! I am a latecomer to the whole thing so that is all I have to go by and it is awesome!!! I downloaded the entire soundtrack and I run to it quite frequently.
  • I made it through the book. It was an accomplishment that I am proud of. . Sort of like running a marathon just to say you ran a marathon. .
    The book really was a marathon. Especially the sewer essay. And the Waterloo essay. XD