looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi! I've been on here before. A few times, to be honest. I'm not going to make excuses why I quit or gave up before because the past is the past, but I'm back now. I'm not the heaviest or worst I've been, but I'm on my way there. But I do FEEL the worst I've ever felt, physically and mentally/emotionally. That could also be because I'm going to be 40 in less than a month, and I'm starting to freak out. So I've come to realize the time is NOW! I'm going to do this! I have to. For ME. I realized if I am healthier and feel better, I will be better for my family. But it all starts with ME.

I'm looking for friends who we can support and motivate one another. Send me a request! Thanks :smile:

Replies

• jseltzer108
    jseltzer108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this. I want to lose 30 pounds by May. It would be great if we could help each other stay motivated. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ill send a request, I will always be supportive. If you want to do this, you can. But you can't eat less of the food that got you here, you have to eat good which means different.
  • adiva
    adiva Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Good luck
  • kldonlon
    kldonlon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Will be supportive...add me.