denise_niecy2003 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    yamaha2183 wrote: »
    Good for you, feel free to add me up

Thanks! will do!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I've been a member here since 2012. I lose, I get away from it, come back. It's like that one boyfriend you can never shake...lol Anyway, good for you for changing your mindset. You got this! feel free to add me. I still have 23-30lbs more to go
  • denise_niecy2003
    Options
    sanfromny wrote: »
    I feel your pain! I've been a member here since 2012. I lose, I get away from it, come back. It's like that one boyfriend you can never shake...lol Anyway, good for you for changing your mindset. You got this! feel free to add me. I still have 23-30lbs more to go

Haha you're right! I saw your profile pic, great job on losing!! I know losing weight takes time you just got to take it one day at a time right?
  • denise_niecy2003
    Options

Haha you're right! I saw your profile pic, great job on losing!! I know losing weight takes time you just got to take it one day at a time right?

I don't know why it cut me off but what I was trying to finish saying was that thanks for the words of encouragement and I will definitely add you. Let's drop these lbs together!!