Hello

Options
Hello everyone,

I am not really new to fitness pal, I usually use the iphone app. But I decided to login and see the website. A little about me, Im 30 yrs old, 4 kids. I work out daily using Insanity and Chalean Extreme programs from Beachbody. I love it! I can get enough of fitness. Im now looking to start my own fit club! I live in Virginia, 30 miles west of DC. Life is grand!

Replies

• cmcoch
    cmcoch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I saw a commercial for Insanity for the first time the other day. I thought about trying it. How do you like it?
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    Well, welcome online. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Insanity! Its a great workout and super challenging! I recommend it for people who used to athletes and have become rather sedentary on a day to day basis (like me at my desk job). and 4 kids! wow! I should only hope to look that good after 1 kid!

Welcome!
  • tonikitchen
    Options
    I love it. I am on my 2nd round. Which means I already completed the first 60 days and then I started the program all over. My profile pic is my end result. I should post my total transformation as it is amazing to me. Im on facebook if you want to see all my photos from my journey through insanity