Looking for ladies like me...40ish & needing to lose about 50lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• maryelizabeth1967
    Options
    Hi, I'm 49 and just started MFP today. My goal is to lose 70#. Would love to meet some like minded people on here to swap recipes and motivate each other. Please add me.
  • GrooveMerchant
    GrooveMerchant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    36 here, would LOVE to be down 50 lbs. After years of trying, I'm starting to think it's not possible. I really need someone to kick me in the butt.
  • ja8187
    ja8187 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also like support and to support others. I'm 50 and just started back up at the gym. I'm working on improving my upper body strength with a goal to be able to do 10 push ups and at least one pull up in good form! I am working on building muscle although I want to lose fat. I'm trying to focus on getting stronger. I'm eating a low carb diet but find that as I've gotten older, it is easy for me to gain weight if I don't limit my calories. I'm hoping that this will improve by gaining some muscle. Thanks!
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    47 and dedicated to getting this baggage I'm carrying around off.. I have a *kitten* ton to lose m. Exact number idk 60 -70 pounds. Anyone in the same boat is welcome to add me. Cheering each other on or kicking in the *kitten* is always helpful.
  • Hesternpearl
    Hesternpearl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    And I'm 45 and I could use a community to motivate and also get motivation from. I just started back to MFP last week and will be posting how I do every 10 days. No weekly scales for me. It's new, it's worth a try and I'm looking to lose 50 to start, but 90 overall.
  • vcanrod
    vcanrod Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 40 and recently started as well.
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 40 years old, have lost 27 and have 35 left to lose!!