IP and crock pot

Options
What are you cooking today in your I pot or crock pot. i am using my IP I am cooking a veggies with beans , cabbage onions tomatoes and season temping to make a cabbage casserole for my meals today.

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I threw spinach, rice, garlic and skinless chicken thighs in this morning with some adobe for seasoning. It really wasn't a recipe just what sounded good.
  • rattiemomma
    rattiemomma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am madly in love with my slow cooker and my rice cooker. I may need an IP one day, though. :)

The other day I made crockpot honey-garlic-balsamic chicken tenders, served over plain rice. Later in the week, I sauted pepper and onion strips, cut up the leftover tenders and dumped the pieces and sauce in with the peppers and onions. I added some veggies, seasoning, and soy sauce to the leftover rice. It was awesome!
  • rgbmore
    rgbmore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pressure cooker- Chicken noodle soup, garbanzo bean & chorizo soup, chicken and broccoli with rice, pulled pork, and a LOT of green beans so far. This is my first month with it, and I'm loving it so far! I get my recipes from pressure cooker today and hip pressure cooking. Man, I reeeeeally love my pressure cooker more than I thought I would.