c4 mass

Options
Im in my bulking phase and I just started this pre workout call c4 mass by cellucor it has a extra serving of carbs I like it so far has any one take this pre workout if so what's your review on it

Replies

• seanm55
    seanm55 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    yea man its not bad stuff... but I had to increase my dosage as time went on... found hammering coffee and some carbs prior to workout held my energy levels just as good, that's just me had another buddies that swears by the stuff and also uses C5 stacked with it...
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of cellucor preworkouts as they're typically underdosed and overpriced. Go for Pre Kaged, Pre Jym or OutLift which all have clinically dosed ingredient profiles.
  • edwardmack23
    edwardmack23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @jmt08c thanks I'm going to look into that
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    That stuff is SO overpriced for whatever "benefit" you may receive from it (which is very little if any). I'd honestly just take a creatine mono which is cheap and get carbs from oats, potatoes, even candy! Considering the carbs in there are probably just simple sugars. Don't waste your money man. Blend a shake with creatine, oats, and protein or whatever and drink that 1-2hrs before, or have a simple sugar 30 mins before. Cellucor = 30+ dollars for 30 servings or oats = 5 bucks for like 50 haha. Eat your gains and don't spend them!(:
  • dizzler1
    dizzler1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That stuff is SO overpriced for whatever "benefit" you may receive from it (which is very little if any). I'd honestly just take a creatine mono which is cheap and get carbs from oats, potatoes, even candy! Considering the carbs in there are probably just simple sugars. Don't waste your money man. Blend a shake with creatine, oats, and protein or whatever and drink that 1-2hrs before, or have a simple sugar 30 mins before. Cellucor = 30+ dollars for 30 servings or oats = 5 bucks for like 50 haha. Eat your gains and don't spend them!(:

Very true