Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Name the hobby of the person above you.

sarantonio
sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
Hmmmm....

Replies

• tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Building sand castles
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Quentin Tarrantino enthusiast
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Drinking! Haha:)
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Silent movie collector
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    mermaid hunter
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    collects beer glasses
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Studying/research (hence the framed degrees on his walls)
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Smelly sticker collecting
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Pole dancing? ;)
  • pie_eyes
    MFP stalking
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    edited February 2016
    Video games
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Distracting people on the golf course so they miss their shots.
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Underwater bb stacker
  • suzreen
    He makes extremely detailed, high fashion couture outfits for chihuahuas owned by rich weirdos. It is his passion, and also very lucrative.
  • pie_eyes
    suzreen wrote: »
    He makes extremely detailed, high fashion couture outfits for chihuahuas owned by rich weirdos. It is his passion, and also very lucrative.

Lol 2 pie points for the word "lucrative"
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Arborist
  • pie_eyes
    Baker
  • suzreen
    Her hobby is going to AA meetings and dominating the entire meeting with more and more outlandish stories so no one else gets to talk. Eventually, they'll pay her never to come back again. She takes the money and buys liquor with it. It's pretty LUCRATIVE, actually. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Paints pictures on toothpicks
    Her hobby is going to AA meetings and dominating the entire meeting with more and more outlandish stories so no one else gets to talk. Eventually, they'll pay her never to come back again. She takes the money and buys liquor with it. It's pretty LUCRATIVE, actually. :)

Haha I've been to AA meeting my grandfather was an alcoholic...in fact I inherited his coffee urn he got for the meetings...it's awesome
  • suzreen
    synchkat wrote: »
    Paints pictures on toothpicks

Haha I've been to AA meeting my grandfather was an alcoholic...in fact I inherited his coffee urn he got for the meetings...it's awesome

I have been to a few meetings, too. Synchat's hobby is going to AA meetings, never saying a word, but making all kinds of disgruntled noises when people share, and looking at them in a stern, judgmental way. She waits till everyone is getting up to leave, and then says, yeah, that's right -- GET OUT OF HERE!!!