Need friend's/accountabilibuddies, I have a new baby and 55 lbs to lose to get to my goal

Hello,

I have a 18 month old and a 6 week old and have 55 lbs to lose to get to my pre baby weight. I'm on day 4 of the Advocare "modified for breastfeeding mom's" 24 day challenge and am down 4 lbs from eating healthy, drinking a lot of water, and the challenge. I need buddies for accountability!!!! Please tell me about you and add me :)

Replies

• Hey! feel free to add me! I'm a 22 (nearly 23) year old trans guy, 19lbs down, 40lbs to go. :)
  • deneenae
    deneenae Posts: 97 Member
    Feel free to add. I'm looking for a little more support, too! I have an open diary if you wanna take a peak, too. It's not always awesome and perfect, but hey, who's is? Right now I'm focusing on my fiber intake. I try to get at least 35g a day. yikes!
  • destined2b130
    destined2b130 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting tomorrow!!
  • Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    Feel free to send me a friend request! Congratulations on the little one~!
  • megandominogoff
    megandominogoff Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I have a 6month old. Wanting to lose 20lbs. Am also breastfeeding... Makes me so starving. I'm a week in and have lost 3 pounds... Babe is getting new teeth and not sleeping so finding it pretty tricky at the moment!