Eating to much

lately I 've been eating horrible at night even though I'm not that hungry. I've been eating healthier for a year, and I'm just randomly eating a lot at night. Help???

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Maybe you are getting bored with your diet. What do you eat?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Are you snacking and going over goal? Or just feeling that you're not supposed to eat at night?

If it's the former, try brushing your teeth after dinner, or sit down with a cup of tea (decaf) while you're watching tv or reading or whatever. Make sure you're drinking enough water too - sometimes I feel snacky when really I'm just thirsty.

If it's the latter, if you have cals available in the evening and want to eat something that fits in your goal, go for it. I eat before bed often, hasn't derailed my progress.
  • MelyCastillo
    MelyCastillo Posts: 18 Member
    I will think that something is bugging your feelings .... Don't worry most of the time is unconscious and the reaction can cause you to look for food
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    It doesn't matter if you eat a lot at night, unless you go over your calorie limit.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Take a close look. Is something causing high stress? Has anything suddenly changed in your personal life ? Great that you posted your concern. You will get lots and lots of help. Good luck. :)
  • pseudandry
    pseudandry Posts: 41 Member
    It's natural to confuse thirst with hunger. Try some of these easy suggestions from https://www.missouriwestern.edu/hr/wp-content/uploads/sites/254/2013/12/BCBS-Newsletter-September-2014.pdf: ralowzv0urcz.jpeg