Valentine's Day

Options
I'm so afraid that I will over-indulge for this Valentine's Day! Chocolate, pizza, brownies, cupcakes, etc! :( It's always good to treat yoself! I just refuse to let myself slip into a binge. I tend to do so. Good luck this Valentine's Day!

Replies

• boofmylumpia
    boofmylumpia Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can treat yourself but just be mindful of the portions that you consume. Will power is everything!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I am always very good on Valentine's Day. You don't want to feel full or bloated for after dinner activities. :p<3 Maybe keeping that in mind will help.
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Don't put yourself in a place where those things are easy to access then.
  • allbecauseofyou
    allbecauseofyou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! Easier said than done but far from impossible!! :) ❤️
  • ashleyylo
    ashleyylo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i feel ya. going out to a fun restaurant and wine....it can be tough. i will def be keeping in mind "dont want to feel sick for after dinner lovin"...it might help.

good luck! :wink:
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm totally indulging and I've been planning for it. The past weeks and even more so this last week I've been working my tail off in the gym and staying under my calorie goals. I've even gone bread less this week. I WILL fit into that little black dress and I will enjoy a nice dinner. I'm having that bread roll when it's offered and a glass of wine to boot. Maybe even a little chocolate dessert? Mm mm can't wait!

For not only V day but most holidays I plan around it so I can just let loose and enjoy the day/meal. Up my cardio and am super careful about my calorie counts the week leading up to it and after the holiday. After all, it's no fun to watch everyone else enjoy while I'm sitting there refusing and munching on a protein bar in the corner lol.