Stretch marks :(

Options
I've started to develops stretch marks and I was wondering if anybody knew of a good cream that might help them fade of any advice to prevent further ones?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Badge of honor !!!!
  • taylorjgarner
    taylorjgarner Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Badge of honor !!!!
    Actually, they're reminders of when I was at my heaviest ha. I want them to fade :(

• kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Palmers cocoa butter is meant to be good, as well as bio oil
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    They will fade with time, but always be there I'm afraid. I have my fair share from my teens and two pregnancies. Mine are all Silvery/faded now. Bio oil takes the redness out of them, that's all.
  • bubble_wrap0428
    bubble_wrap0428 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have them too from my puberty growth spurt around age 14/15. They are around my hips and some on upper thighs. I am 23 now and they are a light white color. Unfortunately they will never completely disappear unless you invest into laser surgery. I dislike them as well and it sucks seeing other women my age flushing their apparent flaw free tummies. Its hard but I've learned not to focus on it cause that does nothing but stress you out.
  • KatiBfit
    KatiBfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mederma! It's a cream that you can get almost anywhere. A little expensive, but it works! I've been using it for several weeks & already my stretch marks are fading.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I have lots from puberty (I'm 40 next week) and never have been overweight.
  • taylorjgarner
    taylorjgarner Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    KatiBfit wrote: »
    Mederma! It's a cream that you can get almost anywhere. A little expensive, but it works! I've been using it for several weeks & already my stretch marks are fading.

I have Mederna from an old operation scar! I didn't know it could work on stretch marks as well, thanks!