First week of my new life

Options
Hey all! I'm a 34 year old, married, workaholic. I've been using my crazy work schedule as an excuse not to work out, and before that it was my crazy school schedule. I've got 100+ pounds to lose, but I'm ready to make a change. I joined a gym (actually went twice this week), had a workout plan made for me by a trainer, and I'm logging everything I eat.

I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated, so please add me! :smile:

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This app helped me lose over 100 lbs. Stay determined and you can do this. Feel free to add me!
  • carlinasimmons1983
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently working to lose 100 pounds as well. It helps to have support with such a daunting task. Good job on hitting the gym twice this week...pretty soon you'll want to go all the time. Feel free to add me as well!
  • elinkallas
    elinkallas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...today is day four of my weight loss journey...I'm trying to lose 35 pounds to get me under 200 then I want to lose 40 more.
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Getting serious about health is a great way to start the new year. All the best, keep logging your food intake. I've benefited a great deal from this site, I'm looking to lose 30 pounds. Add me if you like :)
  • NEW_BEGINNINGS28
    NEW_BEGINNINGS28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey earlier this month. Its hard but you are taking all the rights steps :). Feel free to send me an add and we can motivate each other on our journeys