A long way to go....but off to a good start!

Options
I have 175 pounds left to lose...but I've gotten a great start at 78.8 lost! I just wanted to show some before and after pictures to show my current MFP friends and to encourage anyone who feels like they just have too much to lose. We CAN do this!e07rvar6usgb.jpg
o8y390c2u929.jpg

Replies

• southbaysonia
    southbaysonia Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Tell us more: how did you lose the weight, over what period of time, how you stay motivated?

Thanks,

S
  • cxeex
    cxeex Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • aprilgernaat
    aprilgernaat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow! Thanks for asking "S". I started August 17, 2015...so it's been roughly 6 months. I use Arbonne protein, fiber, and digestive plus. I drink a protein shake for breakfast and supper. My snacks and lunch are solid food. I try to eat only "clean" foods. (That doesn't always happen.) I eat a lot of lean protein, green veggies, and drink a lot of water. I seldom ever have sugar, gluten, or dairy. I exercise 30 minutes a day on the elliptical....I take a rest day on Mondays. I try to keep my calories between 1200-1300 a day. I do not eat my exercise calories. God has been my main motivator! My husband and son have been fantastic as well. When they are proud of me or excited for me - it gives me a real boost. Also, MFP friends are a HUGE motivator. There are days that I would love to skip my exercise...but I know that some of my friends would notice....I don't want to let them down.
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • maxpyne
    maxpyne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow ... congrats :smiley:
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    this is amazing. gj. ♥
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting, I need the motivation. I get so discouraged knowing I have so much weight to lose.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I see a major difference!!!! Great job !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • liseysmith1977
    liseysmith1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing you are doing great
  • 365daysman
    365daysman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I have over 140 lbs to lose. Your resolve and success is very motivating. Please keep succeeding and motivating us all.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing, keep it up!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I would love to add you to watch you continue to grow! (Or in this case, shrink?)
  • nb083180
    nb083180 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! And glad to hear how supportive your family is, that's a HUGE factor in keeping the momentum.
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very inspiring! Keep up the good work!
  • Loser_53
    Loser_53 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you are doing great. Keep up the good work. You are inspiring.
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow! Thanks for asking "S". I started August 17, 2015...so it's been roughly 6 months. I use Arbonne protein, fiber, and digestive plus. I drink a protein shake for breakfast and supper. My snacks and lunch are solid food. I try to eat only "clean" foods. (That doesn't always happen.) I eat a lot of lean protein, green veggies, and drink a lot of water. I seldom ever have sugar, gluten, or dairy. I exercise 30 minutes a day on the elliptical....I take a rest day on Mondays. I try to keep my calories between 1200-1300 a day. I do not eat my exercise calories. God has been my main motivator! My husband and son have been fantastic as well. When they are proud of me or excited for me - it gives me a real boost. Also, MFP friends are a HUGE motivator. There are days that I would love to skip my exercise...but I know that some of my friends would notice....I don't want to let them down.

Great job thanks for posting

• Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Did you start slow with exercise?
  • themushroom082
    themushroom082 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job!