Its time to start living life again.

Options
I am so proud of everyone on here trying to better themselves. Its always hardest to take the first step.

My weight has really started to affect me physically and emotionally. I was feeling sluggish, tired, depressed with low self esteem. December was the biggest I have ever been at 215 lbs.(which was right after i had a misscarriage)I have always struggled with PCOS, depression, and anxiety. I also work in the food industry as a bartender. I didnt know how many calories I was taking in a day and after work i was extremely inactive.

Diabetes runs in my family. My birth mother and biological sister are both morbidly obese and Im scared of going down a slippery slope.

I am curently on the 1200 calorie diet. I try to excercise at least one hour for 5 days out of the week. I take CLA, a B complex, and L Carnetine.

I am looking forward to shedding these pounds. I have already lost 15 since January. I would love to have someone to keep me in check, share tips, share success stories, and stay motivated with. Feel free to add me or send a message.

I wish you all well. Keep killing it!
- Tara

Replies

• redfischbluefisch
    Options
    Thanks for sharing a little of your story!
    It really encourages me to read a bit about the others on MFP. Looking forward to watching your progress! I see determination in you. Xoxo Julia
  • makingthebedwithyouinit
    Options
    Thanks for sharing a little of your story!
    It really encourages me to read a bit about the others on MFP. Looking forward to watching your progress! I see determination in you. Xoxo Julia

It really encourages me as well. The success stories blow my mind! I hope to have my own someday. This place is pretty positive. The thinsporation hashtag on instagram is full of pro anorexia/bulemia posts. I never want to fall into that
    that either. I have been pretty religious with calorie counting since I have seen progress. I get really dissapointed or down when I go over the limit. I just want to be a healthy, happy, good looking girl. Thanks for your support! I look forward to seeing your success too! Take care <3
  • makingthebedwithyouinit
    Options
    Also feel free to follow me on Instagram.
    Bevbighead