Raspberry Ketones and Green Coffee Capsules?

Options
Does the above really help to lose weight? Can someone who has used these capsules please tell me if it has worked for them and how it has worked? E.g. helped with energy etc

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    No they don't
  • louise_lawrenson
    Options
    Didn't make any difference for me and I was taking them for nearly a year
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    They don't work and anyone who comes into the thread claiming otherwise has either fallen victim to the placebo effect or they have something to sell.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    The only thing they're good for is emptying your wallet.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    No, they don't, save your money, just eat less, move more.
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options

Actually they apparently REALLY help my mom poop. Better than Metamucil. They are just mislabeled as diet products.

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

Actually they apparently REALLY help my mom poop. Better than Metamucil. They are just mislabeled as diet products.

Laxatives are way cheaper though (not endorsing laxative use .. I misused them in the past as part of my ed and am still paying the consequences)
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Common sense tells us if these things worked, there would be long lines to purchase them. There is no replacement for proper diet and exercise.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Your wallet will be skinnier within days!
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I took them for several years... I actually lost 5 lbs when i stopped all my supplements (this coincided with me tightening up my diet a bit more). The supplements add nothing, weight loss has to do with diet and exercise. I was spending ridiculous amounts of money on supplements for so long, i really regret it.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    No don't waste your money

There's no short cuts ,no easy way out
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    If ANY supplements were miracle solutions for weight loss, some nutrition scientist would have won the Nobel prize by now for solving the first world's fat problem. People have been looking for magic solutions since I was a kid back in the 1950s and none of them have worked.

Other than the manufacturers, the only persons benefiting from raspberry ketones and green coffee are those pimping them like Drs. Marcola and Oz. Stay away from their websites and TV shows and your wallet will thank you.
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The main ingredient in these is caffeine...so not good in any way!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options