Worry about weight gain

Options
I've binged quite a bit this week. I lost my job this week; even though I hated it, it's still a bit of a shock and I still feel really inadequate and uncertain about my future. It's also been super cold this week and I was so lazy last weekend; me and my mum just ate junk food. I had takeaway this week, ate lots of chocolate, crisps and junk and last night binged a bit on pasta and cheese and popcorn. I didn't stuff my face to the point of feeling sick, but I still feel a bit *kitten* and fat. I've lost weight recently and I gain it quickly :(.

Next week I'm going to Germany for three weeks and I'm really worried about gaining a lot of weight as German food is amazing. They'll be no gym, walking will be my only form of exercise. I haven't been exercising this week, only a bit of walking, but I just didn't have the head or energy for the gym.

Will one week of bad eating have affected me a lot and how can I control my weight in Germany without being too strict and still being able to enjoy the food? This week I want to go to the gym every day and eat clean before I go to Germany.