One year later

Options
I startet using Myfitnesspal feb. 18 2015. I weigthed in at 95kg (209 lbs), with a BMI of 34.5. One month later, I measured myself for the first time. I was 99 cm around the waist, 115cm around my hips, and 113cm around my chest.

Today, almost a year later, I weigh just under 67kg (148lb), and my BMI is down to 24.3. I now messure 99cm around my hips and chest, and 78cm around my waist. I´ve done this with a combination of portion control, counting calories and exercising.

When I started exercising I could barely walk my 10 000 steps. Now I can run 30 min on a treadmill at almost 6mph without stopping. I also do a lot of weight lifting. I still have about 2kg left to my goal, but I´m very happy with the results so far.

The first photo is me when I was still putting on weight. I was about 84kg at that time. Next one is me at my worst, around this time last year. The last 2 are of me now.

bmcebhwor2qt.jpg

wfhj6yo9ty54.jpg

rj9lk2taszzm.jpg

ox5rj07x7hbm.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!