Girls: Where do you lose the weight first?

Options
13»

Replies

• Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", was 168lb at the beginning of Jan, currently 156, goal 140. I loose it off my stomach first, within two weeks it was flatter, but I carry most of my weight on my hips, thighs and bum, and that's where it comes off last.
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'4" here. 49 years old. SW 146 current weight 128 GW 122 I lost on my waist/ribcage/chest (yep boobs) first. My lower belly and thighs are always the last to go. I'm squatting like crazy so I can hang on to my booty!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,905 Member
    Options
    I lost it in my neck first.
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Most definitely my face and stomach.
  • katkiv22
    katkiv22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Boobs first, then thighs from previous experience. I'm sure stomach will be last, since it's what I'd most like to get rid of!
  • valskeete
    valskeete Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Boobs! First place to lose, coincidentally the first place to gain.
    5'9" 140lbs
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    46 years old....I lost on my face first :( ....then my hips and butt....arms.....last was my belly, which seems to be a work in progress...started at 178, down to 123 this morning B)
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Everywhere, which means that I don't show weight gain readily, or weight loss.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Everywhere, but I first notice a loss on my wrists and my neck/face.
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, hour glass shape, 5'8". Started at 195#, currently 170#. I lose it from the top down, and notice it first on my arms, shoulders, and rib cage. Seems to take the longest amount of time to come off my hips, butt, and thighs, but that's not too surprising because that's where most of my fat is stored!
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    22. 5'3 154lbs.
    i've been doing insanity for about 3 weeks now & completely changed my diet. I started noticing a difference in my thighs, hips, back & stomach. I'm not sure what I weigh now, just cause I don't own a scale (yet) haha, but that's so far where I can see a difference!

Good luck on your journey & keep up the great work!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 5'6" HW189 CW175

I seem to be one of the lucky ones who loses everywhere. This makes it a little harder to notice gradual changes, but it means my clothes all start fitting better at the same time. My hips, butt and waist are most obvious to me as my pants start slipping down. Other people have said it is most obvious in my face.
  • lyndseybellz
    lyndseybellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    definitely boobs.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Chest area in general. I tend to get some upper rib visibility while still fairly round in the tummy. This has been less the case since I switched to a lower carb diet. The tummy is less water-bloated so things seem to be going evenly.

Flappy arm wings are eternal.