Anyone doing the slimmingworld plan. I totally failed first day.

hybridangel
hybridangel Posts: 25 Member
edited February 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I started slimmig world Thursday 11th Feb 2016. I understand what the plan says. But Friday I ate so much junk. Today i'm doing much better but it is a lot more challaging than I thought. I'm 11st11lbs according to the sliming world scales. I want to get to 9st6lbs.

Replies

• adamssr1
    adamssr1 Posts: 8 Member
    I have tried twice and stayed to plan for couple of weeks and failed then....eat healthy & exercise that's the plan for 2016
  • k8tyjeffery
    k8tyjeffery Posts: 1 Member
    I've tried SW, and after a month was really bored with eating the same things, I've just started this and counting calories seems to work for me, but all diets are different, SW may be right for you, give it a go.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    You don't have to follow a drastic diet plan to lose weight. What will happen when you go off that plan? Unless you plan on eating according SW for the rest of your life, I'd find something else, like CICO (calories in, calories out). That's what MFP is all about. Plug in your info, follow the guidelines and stay at/under your calorie goal and you'll lose weight. Eating whatever you want.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    You don't have to follow a drastic diet plan to lose weight. What will happen when you go off that plan? Unless you plan on eating according SW for the rest of your life, I'd find something else, like CICO (calories in, calories out). That's what MFP is all about. Plug in your info, follow the guidelines and stay at/under your calorie goal and you'll lose weight. Eating whatever you want.

This. Weight loss shouldn't and doesn't have to be rules and restrictive plans and strenuous exercise. Just eat at a deficit. Calories in should be less than calories out. You can still enjoy yourself and still lose weight. The only redeeming quality of diet programs is the social support system but if you're a Facebook fan you can get the same thing right here on the forum.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    But now you are here. Eat your normal food and log it in the food diary. Try to hit your calorie goal every day. Adjust and tweak if necessary, so that you feel satisfied and happy. Lose the weight. Keep it off. And save money doing so.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    But now you are here. Eat your normal food and log it in the food diary. Try to hit your calorie goal every day. Adjust and tweak if necessary, so that you feel satisfied and happy. Lose the weight. Keep it off. And save money doing so.

This!