Frustrated! Anyone want to do the math for me?!

2»

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Well you are wondering why you have not been loosing weight lately and I believe the reason why is that you are not consuming enough calories, and on top of that, you are workingout too much for the amount of calories you are eating. Some days you are not even getting the minimum which is 1200/day. You are right, you can workout every day of the week if you want, but there is such a thing as overdoing it. You don't have to take my advice at all and wish you the best of luck :) . I lost 100 lbs and I know what works for me, hope you figure out what works for you too :) .

You are addressing two different people. I am not the OP ( @CeeBeeSlim). She hasn't responded to you.
    You are posting what worked for you losing 100 lbs to reach the OP's stats.

I am posting general advice for a person with the OP's stats, with a bit of anecdotal evidence thrown in.

Cheers, h.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Normal bmi range is 18.5-24.9 and doesn't start at 23
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,330 Member
    Thanks, Everyone. My trainer will take measurements next week, so if no progress there,then I will know something is off. I'm not sure how to address each responder, wait I'll test it here: @lauraebenavides - not sure if this is a good thing but I just lucked out and found a gym with classes I happen to love - so I'm not over exercising to get more calories, I just happen to have fun at each class, feel fine, minus some doms - and it's a stress reliever. I would've been fine with no change in weight - it's the gain that's freaking me out. I do know this intellectually, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to shake the need to rely on that scale!! I just wanted to know if when all is said and done, there is a possibility that my body - for whatever reason - only responds to a 1200 calorie of food max a day - exercise or not - being that I got there twice doing it this way. Appreciate all your help.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Normal bmi range is 18.5-24.9 and doesn't start at 23

Well, then, you are already at a healthy weight! My bad! Don't know why I had 23 in my head! :tongue: