What has you up at this wee hour??

Options
sweetn3ss
sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
Ok so I know that it may not be 3am everywhere, but everyone has a wee hour.

I have a 2 year old daughter that still doesn't sleep through the night. If that is bad enough she is prone to throwing up if she gets overheated or really upset. Well I think both occurred this morning at 2 am so I am up with her until she relaxes enough to pass out. This wouldn't be to bad except for the fact I didn't fall asleep until 1am.

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Issues at work and contemplating what to do tomorrow.

But I'm usually up at this time. It's 12:30 a.m. in Cali.
  • tavander
    tavander Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm on the other side of the world and it is already 5:30 pm on Thursday here :)
  • dietsarethedeathofme
    Options
    Just got off work an hour ago...12:30am AZ time
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm taking off from work tomorrow so I stayed up late. I've been on Facebook and Farmville. It's 12:40 a.m.
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    It's 3:56 am here and I am at work. I work nighthawk so I will finally be home at 8:30 am and will go for a 20 mile bike ride if the weather holds out.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    It's 4:23 a.m. here and I work from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. from my home computer.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Its 9.55am here UK so just getting ready to do some shopping ,hope your daughter settled ,its so hard to get them to sleep especially when its hot .
  • alexwalper
    alexwalper Posts: 81
    Options
    It's 2am here and I'm waiting to talk to my boyfriend on iChat.. I believe he fell asleep though :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    5:00 am daily I'm up doing the 30-day shred. I did Turbo Jam for 4 years at night so since I hate Jillian's personality anyway, might as well shove her DVD in the morning when I'm already unpleasant, LOL!

I'll be awake 24hours tomorrow doing the Relay for Life. After work from 7:00pm to 7:00 am will be walking for cancer. I plan on buying 5-hour energy drink for 2:00 am, lets see how that goes since they promise no crash!
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Due to working overnight I live on the 5 hour energy drinks. I never crash it brings you down step by step. I have tried other energy drinks and they are full of sugar and end up making you shake and they make you crash hard. Good luck on your relay for life adventure.