A bit like the debt crisis

Options
The latest update to myfitness pal allows me to graph my weight loss over the last 4 years. Interesting to note that after shedding aprroximately 25kg, my body has put on 8kg a bit like debt does. A period of small decline, then a jump up to a higher weight, than a decline to a weight a little more than the previous high, a see sawing to a gradual weight increase. Something to get on top of.

Replies

• blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    Mine looks similar. The gains aren't really that fast for me, but I am in denial when I was putting weight back on. So didn't report it until it had gathered steam and I decided to do something about it. Just gives me more weight to 'claim' when I lose it. Here we go again.

Much like the debt crisis, we need to learn to save. And I need to learn to keep a deficit, little by little. If I don't pay my credit card bill, it's just going to gain interest and more and more until it's much bigger next year. If I pay a little as I go, guaranteed it won't be as big as it would have been if I did nothing. Need to little by little keep the deficit, even if I make mistakes and overspend once here and there, need to stick with it and pay it off. I like your analogy.