Osteobiflex Question

Options
I didn't know what category to put this in. Since it was related to my ability exercise...here it is. I have kind of bad knees. Have ever since I was a kid, but I manage to cycle, jog, hike, etc. But I do have problems with stiffness recently. Most likely due to the fact that I am 51 and things just seem to stiffen up, no matter how hard you try to stay loose. So I decided to try Osteobiflex to see if that helped. I had been taking it for a couple weeks and then did a metric century ride through the hills in Northern California. It was 65 miles up and down hills. When I finished, every joint in my body hurt. I've been doing these rides for a few years now and never had any kind of joint pain except for stiffness in my knees. My left knee joint started hurting about 20 miles in and kept getting progressively worse. That last 5 miles was excruciating. It hurt so bad with every revolution. I had never had that kind of pain in my knees before. And I had never finished a ride with pain in my ankles, hips, wrists, shoulders...it was just crazy. The only difference was the osteobiflex. I stopped taking it and haven't had any joint pain since. And the severe pain in my left knee disappeared. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this. It seemed to be the exact opposite of what the pills were supposed to do. I've heard Devil's Claw is good for joint stiffness and I may try that. Any other suggestions?