Looking for recipes

Options
clf748
clf748 Posts: 4 Member
I am trying to find vegetarian recipes that are high in protein, low in carbs and sugar (no pasta dishes), and do not include a cheese fest. It seems like every recipe o find is either a soup, stew, or cheese-laden casserole. Or it is made up of some weird vegan ingredients that I can't find in a normal grocery store. I also don't want recipes that include a million different ingredients unless it is going to yield leftovers because I do not have a lot of time to make dinner.

Replies

• amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    I do a mock spaghetti Bolognese and spiralize zucchini as the sub for pasta. I don't have a recipe though as I never cook it the same way twice. It's more a go to for using up left over veges.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Baked fresh green beans!
    Wash and cook on 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes with olive oil 2 tbs, salt pepper and onion and garlic powder.
    When done, add crushed up almonds, cashews or macadamia nuts, so good!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Google vegetarian recipes, you'll find plenty.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    There are countless recipes...

Routinely vegetarian recipes we make and eat...

Chilli made with TVP....can use leftovers for wraps, tacos etc....or just as a side. Ours also has beans and lots of veggies.

Soups like Thai sweet potato, miso soup with udon noodles, z'herbes gumbo, carrot and coriander, borscht, Tom Yum (with no fish), hot and sour
    We eat vegetarian pasta or gnocchi...tomato sauces or pesto (walnut, or traditional)
    Thai curries with veggies and or tofu - can get pre made curries like from Aroy-d or pastes
    Vegetarian Sichuan dishes maipo tofu, Gong bo with mushroom or tofu
    Singapore noodles, Shanghai noodles, pad Thai
    Sushi
    Various Indian curries
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sorry wrong post