Anyone doing Plexus?

Options
i realized this may have been discussed, but i just started back on MFP today since i'm starting Plexus. any tips would be appreciated!

Replies

• pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I began using Plexus last year and yes, I could really tell a difference. It took about 2 weeks to notice the inches coming off but I felt better as soon as I began drinking it. I lost some weight when I drank it everyday. I began to forget to drink it or couldn't afford to purchase it. when I didn't drink it, I noticed being constipated and bloated. I haven't been drinking it consistently, have thought to get some and try it again but it can get costly. I want to try clean eating now...if that doesn't work, I will go back to Plexus. :)
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i have a niece that is doing Clean Eating. she's doing really great, and exercising. but she cooks for a family of 5. its just me and hubby and i don't do much cooking so all the buying clean eating food would require not only a change in eating, but everything else too. i guess it just seems a lot of trouble. i may change my mind later! hope the plexus works!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Remember, soda is the enemy! WATER WATER WATER! Plexus & water go hand in hand.
  • Grankakes
    Options
    oh, i don't do soda of any kind. i had a series of gall-bladder attacks earlier this spring and while trying to diagnose it, i quit all carbondated drinks. i've kept it up since i had surgery in april. i'm not the greatest water drinker, even though i used to be. i like tea. but i'm slowly working my way back up to 100oz a day.
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I do Plexus. I love it! I started in February with the drink and accelerator. Now I only do the drink. I had a hard time getting the drink down, taste was an issue for me. I also couldn't handle the recommended dose of the accelerator, and just took 1 pill. I have lost nearly 30 lbs since starting. I have also made life changes while taking Plexus, so I don't attribute all my success to Plexus. I have been watching my calorie intake as well as lots of exercise; I want to be able to make sure I keep the weight off once I get to my goal. I also agree that water and Plexus go hand and hand. It does get costly, but to me it has been worth it. I don't plan to stay on it once I reach my goal. I have another 15lbs to go. I have noticed most of my success in inches gone off my body, since February I've lost over 20 inches!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    i have a niece that is doing Clean Eating. she's doing really great, and exercising. but she cooks for a family of 5. its just me and hubby and i don't do much cooking so all the buying clean eating food would require not only a change in eating, but everything else too. i guess it just seems a lot of trouble. i may change my mind later! hope the plexus works!

If changing the way you eat and picking up some basic cooking skills is too much trouble, you might as well accept yourself the way you are...You obviously don't want it THAT much....

Plexus is just another "magic powder" that will not teach you any healthy lifestyle skills, and you will not have sustainable weight loss....You will lose money though.....

I looked at the canadian website - and the "ambassador" looks quite obese herself...I would not waste my money on that....
  • Grankakes
    Options
    i can cook and DO cook. we just aren't home enough to do it regularly. and i KNOW i have to make eating changes.